Classes are offered for students in all grades, Kindergarten through 12 who attend public school. Second graders are prepared in these classes for First Penance and First Holy Communion. Eighth grade students are prepared for Confirmation in the fall of their Ninth grade year. The program is staffed by volunteer catechists and aides.
For more information, contact Stephanie Dannemiller at (703) 765-4421, ext.18 or by email.
Our K-8 Religious Education classes use the Faith & Life Series.
Catechesis of the Good Shepherd:
Click here for more info on the Montessori-based Catechesis of the Good Shepherd Atrium Program for educating children ages 3 – 12.
- First Sacraments 2017 – Registration (PDF, 295.4 KB)
- First Sacraments 2017 – Parent Letter (PDF, 204.0 KB)
- Formed (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- Confirmation 2017 sample pastor letter (PDF, 103.1 KB)
- Confirmation 2017 – Saints Alive Info (PDF, 143.9 KB)
- Confirmation 2017 Registration Form (PDF, 158.4 KB)
- Confirmation 2017 Service Project Log (PDF, 233.5 KB)
- Confirmation 2017 General Info – español (PDF, 302.1 KB)
- Confirmation 2017 General Info (PDF, 321.4 KB)
- RCIA Calendar 2016-17 (PDF, 72.3 KB)
- Religious Ed Calendar 2016-17 – Revised (PDF, 203.1 KB)
- 2016-2017 RelEd Registration – Spanish (PDF, 252.6 KB)
- 2016-2017 RelEd Registration – English (PDF, 254.8 KB)